With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka India is a 100% subsidiary of Doka Group with its main office in Navi Mumbai.
The 9 months Trainee Program is made for talented graduates/post graduates in Business Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar as well as for candidates with some years of experience gained within the construction (supply) industry or demand planning roles.
The program targets specifically candidates, who are keen to take over a role in Doka Operations Department in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India after successfully completing the 9 months structured Trainee Program across Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
After successful completion of the 9 month trainee program, you will be part of handling all yard related activities including quality assurance. The yard operations are an essential pillar in our overall day-to-day operations, which require diverse management and organizational skills combined with customer focus. Continuous process improvements, high quality and safety consciousness as well as capacity planning are as crucial as assurance of accuracy in material movements and cycle counts. The understanding of financial impacts in yard operational activities on our overall profitability is required to steer and improve the yard operations efficient and effectively.
Your responsibilities are covering the following topics:
- You maintain an organized and systematic yard
- You ensure efficient execution of all yard related activities (picking, loading, returns, service, …)
- You oversee facility equipment and ensure the equipment is safe
- You maintain the upkeep and maintenance of capital investments
- You conduct regular safety/yard inspections
- You oversee that inventory quality is in line with international Doka quality standards
- You implement new processes and tools to increase efficiency and quality
- You are either a fresh graduate in Operations Management, Business Economics, Industrial Engineering, Warehoues Management, Supply Chain or similar?
- AND/OR you have already some years of experience gained in a Warehouse Management position?
- You want to learn on the job and gain international experience in the first year across Asia, Middle East and Europe?
- You are equipped with good analytical skills?
- You are a team player, open minded, self-motivated and focused on actions & outcomes?
YES? Apply NOW! Or contact Manisha Dhulap, Talent Acquistion Doka India