With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge! Doka Philippines will be a subsidiary of Doka Group with head office in Manila.
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Philippines through its subsidiary Doka Philippines.
As a result of that, a unique role for a Yard Operations Manager has opened up. If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational that is growing its presence in Asia Pacific and offers you the unique opportunity to build and grow the yard operations team, then Doka is the place for you!
As a Yard Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the yard ensuring an extremely efficient, safe organized yard operation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To ensure efficient execution of all yard related activities such as picking, loading, returns, service and maintenance, quality management, inspections, stock counting
- To manage and monitor all inbound/outbound material as per FIFO principle (first in first out) and to ensure proper and safe storage
- To oversee that inventory quality is in line with international Doka quality standards and ensure accurate quality control
- To prepare and monitor the key performance indicators for Yard Operations regularly
- To foster motivation, inspiration, team spirit, and positive attitude that promotes high performance and ‘can do’ spirit in the team
Required (Education and Technical)
- Diploma or associate degree in business or related fields. High school graduates are welcome to apply
- 5 years supervisory experience in yard, inventory or warehouse management in Philippines
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
Required ( Attributes and Motivation)
- Strong leadership skills to manage a diverse team and achieve results
- Ability and aptitude to solve problems using technical proficiency and analytical skills
- Manages time effectively and adjusts priorities based on business demands
- Ability to facilitate multiple projects and tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills especially in English and Filipino language
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel and be mobile
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Construction industry background
- Yard operations experience in formwork supply industry
- Management experience in yard operations in a multinational
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!