Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Colombia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Are you interested to take that next step to level up your career and become Yard Operations Manager at Doka Colombia?
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Colombia through its subsidiary Doka Colombia.
As a Yard Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the yard ensuring an extremely efficient, safe organized yard operation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To ensure efficient execution of all yard related activities such as picking, loading, returns, service and maintenance, quality management, inspections, stock counting
- To manage and monitor all inbound/outbound material as per FIFO principle (first in first out) and to ensure proper and safe storage
- To oversee that inventory quality is in line with international Doka quality standards and ensure accurate quality control
- To prepare and monitor the key performance indicators for Yard Operations regularly
- To foster motivation, inspiration, team spirit, and positive attitude that promotes high performance and ‘can do’ spirit in the team
Required (Education and Technical)
- Diploma or associate degree in business or related fields like business management, industrial or production engineering, logistics tc.
- 2 years supervisory experience in yard, inventory or warehouse management in Colombia, formwork industry is a plus
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
Required ( Attributes and Motivation)
- Strong leadership skills to manage a diverse team and achieve results
- Ability and aptitude to solve problems using technical proficiency and analytical skills
- Manages time effectively and adjusts priorities based on business demands
- Ability to facilitate multiple projects and tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills especially in English and Spanish language
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel and be mobile
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Construction industry background
- Yard operations experience in formwork supply industry
- Management experience in yard operations in a multinational