With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Philippines through its own subsidiary Doka Philippines. As one of many exciting developments happening, Doka Philippines will move to a bigger office with a combined yard and warehouse space of approximately 8500 sq. m. by December 2019 located in Sucat, Muntinlupa.
With this, Doka Philippines is looking to appoint a Yard and Warehouse Worker who will be responsible for specifically assigned, hands on tasks within the following departments of delivery, returns, reconditioning, and quality control while ensuring accuracy, efficiency, safety, and quality standards are upheld and maintained within the yard.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will assist in maintaining an organized and well-kept warehouse and yard space.
- You will take responsibility in the proper use, maintenance, and safety of all tools and equipment.
- You will inspect and record customer returned material and properly classify potential damages made on the job sites.
- You will have to accurately count material to be picked for client shipments, returned material from client job sites, and during stock-take procedures.
- You will need to undergo continuous training in product knowledge, thus showing eager interest to learn.
- You will help to manage the yard logistics of all material (e.g. stock management, flow of goods) to ensure proper storage and avoiding any congestion.
- You will have to strictly comply to our Doka Standards regarding bundling and stacking requirements, including quality, safety, accuracy and productivity, etc.
- You will safely perform pushing, pulling, and lifting tasks of up to approximately 100lbs/45kg or more only with help of colleagues and the proper use of the appropriate equipment provided (i.e. forklift, crane).
- At least a high school graduate or any relevant technical / vocational diploma
- Previous experience in a construction or building materials yard and warehouse is a plus.
- Good communication skills including a very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing). Any other language skills is a plus.
- Team player
- Willing and eager to learn new products, concepts and techniques
- Grabbing initiative and looking for solutions instead of bringing up problems
- Able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Flexible to work overtime as required
If this is you, wait no more! APPLY NOW or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter APAC, +63 908 890 5593 for further information.