Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 7,500.
Doka Australia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group across 3 Branches (Minto/Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane), headquartered in Minto, NSW.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets itself apart through strategic personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
The Warehoue/Yard Operations Manager is a central position in our Doka Australian Operations team.
- You will lead a team of Yard/Warehouse Operations staff of our Yard in Minto/Sydney.
- You manage industrial and labour relations matters, lead safety initiatives, manage inbound and outbound logistics operations and being accountable for the recondition and pre-assembly of equipment in the yard & warehouse.
- Your responsibilities will be varied each day with new operational challenges that present themselves.
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your experience and understanding of Logistics and Yard & Warehouse Operations in a company which prides itself on having a unique operational structure and set up. In this role you are reporting directly to the Head of National Operations Doka Australia.
This role is ideal for someone that is proactive, motivated and willing to get their hands dirty to appreciate what each of their team members does on a daily basis.
- You have prior people management experience in yard operations / manufacturing operations / warehouse operations
- You have gained team management experience with exposure to industrial and labour relations matters including operating under an Enterprise Agreement
- You understand safe working procedures and the requirements for working with machinery and forklifts
- Ideally you will have developed a solid technical know how and advanced knowledge in commercial processes
- Ideally you will have a recognised qualification in Business or Commerce
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Apply NOW or contact Andreas Lang, Head of HR APAC Region (andreas.lang@Doka.com OR +65 8125 1457)