With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka Oman offers an exciting opportunity as Team Leader - Logistics who will be responsible for the material planning for the country organization. The Team Leader – Logistics is expected to have excellent communication skills with proactive & analytical thinking to coordinate with Sales and Engineering team to forecast the demand and ensure the material is available on time. This position shall be overall in charge of ensuring optimized inventory in the country.
The Team Leader-Logistics reports to the Head of Operations. It also provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop and take charge of entire Operations department and be part of the leadership team in future.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure continuous availability of Doka material
- Responsible for the replenishment of Doka material and communication with all stakeholders
- Reviews future equipment needs through supply chain tools and Excel, comparing the total requirements against availability
- Monitor and optimize stock levels
- Review and monitor delivery and return dates as well as open orders/quotations (demand quality)
- Monitor lead times of Doka material and escalation management if required
- Maintain correct and relevant master data in all IT systems
- Analyze and provide availability information to the sales organization
- Coordinate material exchange with other Doka subsidiaries
- Evaluate intercompany requests for release of material
- Responsible for all import and export formalities
- Assist with budget and forecast process and review actual developments
- Coordinate inbound and outbound container shipments with Yard operations
- Check purchase invoices and posting in Discos II (including allocation of clearing charges)
- Support month-end closing (e.g. customs duty calculation, invoice posting)
- Support the annual stock take
- Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in material logistics
- Preferable experience: Formwork / Construction in Middle East
- Experience in Discos (Microsoft Dynamics) / Rapid Response / Dokacalc / Pointout Operations / MS Excel preferred
- Experience in managing people / leading a team
- Proactive approach to problem solving & decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized
- Process and improvement driven
- Previous experience in Commercials / Yard Operations desirable
Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – MEAAP at firstname.lastname@example.org / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!