With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Asia Pacifc (APAC) is a region part of Doka Group and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka APAC supports projects across many other Countries in Asia Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka Group is growing its presence in the Philippines. As part of the expansion plans, we have set up the Regional Engineering Team in Manila that supports other Doka countries in Asia Pacific with engineering design and calculation.
Subsequent to the successful start of the first team in January 2019, we are looking to add a new set of team under the supervision of the Engineering Team Leader. As the Team Leader, you will manage a team of engineers to design, support and promote realization of the engineering strategy.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will appraise and interpret client requirements to ensure that technical, legislative and commercial aspects are delivered on each project in a timely manner
- You will conduct end to end project planning and client support agreement with internal and external stake holders
- You will support sales managers in higher conversions from client discusssions to signed agreements
- You will design and develop safe and efficient system formwork solutions for all types of forming projects (High Rise, Civil Infrastructure, Commercial Buildings) locally and internationally
- You will lead by example to foster motivation, inspire others and develop a team spirit and creation of a positive and high performance attitude and working environment for the team
Required (Education and Technical)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, or Construction)
- At least ten (10) years of (system) formwork design experience, especially with certain segments such as Civil Infrastructure, High-Rise, and Energy Projects
- At least three (3) - five (5) years of leadership experience
- Strong design skills in AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Local and International construction knowledge
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Well-developed probing and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Willingness to be involved hands-on in projects if required
- Engaging personality and confident attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino language
- Willingness to travel and be mobile
If this is you, wait no more! APPLY NOW or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter - APAC, +63 908 890 5593 for further information.