Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 7.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day – in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL program.
- Development of steel engineering / formwork solutions
- Independent static dimensioning and calculation of international formwork projects
- Supporting 1,000 technicians in the country organizations in finding solutions
- Creation of verifiable statics
- Technical education (Technical college, Higher technical college, Technical University) with degree in civil engineering or machine engineering
- Skills in dealing with static software (RSTAB, Sofistik or similar)
- good German language skills as well as a good command of English
- Communicative, flexible, team-oriented personality
- High willingness to learn and analytical thinking
- Good understanding of standards and ability to familiarize quickly with new standards
- Autonomous and goal-oriented working style
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is € 2,029.80 according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry). A gross monthly salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.