The umdasch The Store Makers Group (USMG), with its headquarters based in Amstetten – Austria, is a leading European shopfitting company and has experience with retail projects in the GCC region for more than 30 years. With the regional head office and the umdasch Factory in Dubai there are more than 100 staff on the ground dedicated to provide local retailers and international brands with exceptional ideas, competence and a love of detail to create unique retail environments and support their expansion plans in a growing retail market.
With the trust of leading local retailers and retail organizations like Chalhoub Group, Breitling, Magrabi, DeBeers, JLR, Fitahi, and our travel retail partners Aer Rianta, DFS, Lagardere, Dubai Duty Free, we have successfully realized many Fashion & Lifestyle as well as Premium & Travel retail projects across the region.
Duty Free Stores realized by Umdasch - Middle East can be found in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha, Bahrain, Cairo, Beirut and other destinations like New Delhi, Colombo, Auckland, Hongkong, Saipan and Guam are demonstrating our global reach.
- Tig Welding and polishing Stainless steel and precious metal components as per drawing and details.
- Read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required.
- Works productively to required timeframes and deadlines.
- Displays innovative thinking and sharing of ideas for continuous improvement.
- Minimum 3 Year experience as welder / Polisher
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to think past the obvious and take proactive steps when managing workloads.
- Produces quality work.
- Ability to learn new things quickly and work independently
- Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus