Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. Doka is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 7,000 people in over 70 countries.
Doka has a focus on digital solutions and offers numerous services and applications which aim to boost productivity on construction sites. Generating added value for our customers and optimizing the construction process in general is of utmost importance for us. Our services range from the planning phase to building operations and analysis of construction workflows.
With numerous digital solutions we set new standards - together with a young and dynamic team the service delivery specialist will successfully implement these at our customers.
As service delivery specialist you are mainly responsible for a smooth implementation of digital services at customers - in close collaboration with sales & product management:
- Support in the preparation of commercial offers and technical design of projects
- Implementation of the digital services onsite at the construction site as well as ensuring a proper operation
- Training of customers on the system
- Ongoing support in technical inquiries and realization of change requests in collaboration with our technicians
- Monitoring the compliance of contract components (SLA management)
- Responsible for a correct settlement and preparation of the project closing
You would describe yourself as a support and customer oriented personality who is currently looking for a diverse area of responsibility with high autonomy and various development possibilities?
Furthermore you have the following qualifications:
- Technical degree (IT, construction engineering)
- Relevant experience - especially at construction sites advantageous
- Experience in the service management, ideally in construction, electronics or industry
- Interest for new technologies and the potentials at the construction site
- High level of customer and service orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Independence, confident appearance and proactivity
- Willingness to travel
- Possibility to be part of the development and building up of an innovative, digital and promising business unit (www.doka.com/at/solutions/upbeat-construction)
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international family-owned business
- Professional and personal development possibilities