With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Are you a Recruiter/Sourcer by passion and enjoy active & direct sourcing to go for the best available candidate on the market?
Are you perfectly aware about the challenges and potentials of passive candidates?
Are you up for a new opportunity to join a global leader in construction supply to support regional talent acquisition in Middle East / Asia Pacific?
If this is definitely YOU, then wait no more!
We are currently looking to appoint a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist reporting to the Regional Head of HR to enable the ambitious growth plans of the Group in the Midldle East & Europe region.
Your key responsibilities include:
- You will pro-actively source and look for key talents and building up an external talent pool in Sales, Operations & Engineering for key markets in Middle East & Africa and Europe
- You will drive the recruitment and support Country HR Managers during various aspects of the main recruiting processes, such as profiling, identifying the most suitable search strategy, pre-selection and selection of candidates & referencing
- You will assist the Head of HR Region in monitoring of recruiting efforts and activities with analysis of recruitment data and other related regional recruiting tasks
- To cooperate with external Hiring Agencies/Headhunters, if applicable
Required (Education and Technical)
- Outstanding and successful working experience in recruiting, preferably in an international environment – either as a Recruiter / Consultant in a Multinational Company or Executive Search/Headhunting (potentially also Senior Researcher, in an HR Search Consulting company with international company clients)
- In-depth knowledge & experience with Active Sourcing (working with LinkedIn Recruiter Account, Boolean Operators, etc.); preferably Black Belt in Social Recruitment
- Solid education in HR, preferably university degree in Business Administration or similar
- Strong understanding of business processes and strategies
- Excellent communication skills
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- International mindset, ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural team
- Ability to handle complexity of a diverse organization and to work in a very international, fast-paced environment
- Strength in interpersonal communications, high degree of empathy and an excellent sense for people and able to “sell” DOKA
- Openness and creativity in finding the best talent
- Hands-on and self-driven personality, high energy level, knows how to appropriately push and drive for performance; ambitious, but professional and team oriented
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Recruiting experience in hiring within the Construction Sector (in Middle East / Europe) is a big plus
- Exposure in managing applicant tracking system
If this is you, wait no more! APPLY NOW or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter APAC, +63 908 890 5593 for further information.