With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
In order to strengthen the market position of Doka in the Philippines and to focus on the acquisition of civil infrastructure projects (e.g. Thermal, Nuclear and Hydro Power Plants, Dams, Large Bridge, Tunnels), Doka Philippines is looking to appoint a Senior Sales Engineer.
This role will be accountable for retaining existing accounts and growing business while maintaining strong and trusting relationship with major customers within the markets. In this function, you will be directly reporting to Head of Sales - Country.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will map out business opportunities and acquire civil infrastructure projects with particular focus on profitability, long term market penetration and overall coverage
- You will identify market drivers & strategies as well as to develop and steer sales approaches
- You will coordinate and effectively communicate with all relevant stakeholders within the organization, especially with country sales and engineering network and resources
- You will develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through face-to-face contact and regular job site visits with customers
- You will be proactively involved and accountable from tendering through project acquisition and sometimes even entire project handling, depending on the complexity and scale of the project
- You will perform cold calls on prospective customers and sales and/or credit calls with existing customers
- You will develop yearly forecasts including revenue by product, customer and prospect
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering is a must
- Proven background in the construction industry
- Minimum of five (5) years site or field experience in large-scale civil infrastructure projects in the Philippines
- Sound knowledge and understanding in formwork is an advantage.
- Well-developed analytical skills when understanding problems and finding solutions
- Hands-on approach and mentality
- Willing travel extensively and geographical mobility to various sites
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Local Philippines construction knowledge and experience
- High customer orientation and good understanding of customer's needs
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and handles all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency
- Takes initiative, manages time effectively, and manages and adjusts priorities based on business demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, assertive, team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
No sales background? No problem. If you are a Field Engineer or Site Engineer with experience in handling large-scale civil infrastructure projects and who would like to explore a career into sales, wait no more! APPLY NOW.
Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!