With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,600 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka East Asia Pacifc (EAP) is a region of Doka Group whereas the Regional Management is based out of Singapore and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka EAP supports projects across other Countries in Asia & Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
You are a Recruiter by passion and enjoy active & direct sourcing to go for the best available candidate on the market?
You are perfectly aware about the challenge but potentials of passive candidates?
Up for a new opportunity to join a global leader in construction supply to support regional talent acquistion in Asia Pacific?
Doka East Asia & Pacific, part of Doka Group is looking to appoint this newly established role Senior Recruiter Asia Pacific reporting to the Regional Head of HR to enable the ambitious growth plans of the Group in this region.
Your key responsibilities include:
- To pro-actively source and look for key talents and building up an external talent pool in Sales, Operations & Engineering for key markets in Asia Pacific
- To drive (senior) Recruitments in Asia Pacific and support Country HR Managers during various aspects of the main recruiting processes, such as profiling, identifying the most suitable search strategy, preselection and selection of candidates & referencing
- To assist the Head of HR Region in monitoring of Recruiting efforts and activities in Asia Pacific Recruitment with analysis of Recruitment data and other related regional recruiting tasks
- To cooperate with external Hiring Agencies/Headhunters, if applicable
- Outstanding and successful working experience in recruiting, preferably in an international environment - either as a Recruiter in a MNC or within international Executive Search/Headhunting (as Consultant or Senior Researcher)
- Recruiting experience in hiring within the Construction Sector (in Asia) is a big plus
- In-depth knowledge & experience with Active Sourcing (working with LinkedIn Recruiter Account, Boolean Operators, etc.); preferably Black Belt in Social Recruitment
- Solid education in HR, preferably university degree in Business Administration or similar
- Strong understanding of business processes and strategies
- Experience with candidate databases, ideally with an ATS
- Excellent English (any local Asian language welcomed)
- Desired Personality/Competencies:
- International mindset, ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural team
- Ability to handle complexity of a diverse organization and to work in a very international, fast-paced environment
- Strength in interpersonal communications, high degree of empathy and an excellent sense for people and able to sell DOKA
- Openness and creativity in finding the best talent
- Hands-on and self-driven personality, high energy level, knows how to appropriately push and drive for performance; ambitious, but professional and team oriented
Location of the Job: Singapore