With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
The APAC Product Center is a new entity within the Doka Group and will focus on finding attractive product solutions for the specific market requirements in this growing region. We are looking for enthusiastic team members in Singapore who will contribute to our success with their technical knowledge, market focus and eye for detail.
In this newly created role, you will lead the conception of product developments, create prototypes as well as support experimental procedures. In addition, you will be responsible for:
Developing and Managing
- In line with the corporate product strategy and market needs, you will analyse the requirements for the best strategic fit, functionality, usability, performance and quality of our products
- You will ensure economic efficiency as well as the technical correctness by applying your thorough static understanding for the products to be developed
- You will ensure appropriate scheduling and budgeting as well as detailed documentation of the development in various interdisciplinary projects
- You will analyse and observe products on national and international construction sites
- You will be responsible for the complete product implementation process including the required documentation
- You will develop and test functional samples, prototypes and pre-series
- You will ensure constant improvement, you will execute and observe tests on national and international sites
- You will process tests for the final accreditation of pre-series
Innovation & Design
- You will keep up to date with the latest technology trends and bring them into the organization
- You will design production plans and coordinate the product implementation with production (either Doka production or external supplier) and quality assurance
Required Education and Skills:
- You have a technical academic degree (mechanical engineering, metal engineering, civil engineering or similar)
- You are creative in finding daily solutions and possess the ability to handle projects independently
- You are a strong team player and analytical thinker who shows an accurate and structured way of working
- You have outstanding communication skills in English, any other relevant language is a plus
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- You have proven experience in the construction, formwork, or steel production industry for at least a minimum of 5 years
- You have experience working in a global environment as well as internationally
- You enjoy a technical environment and you are familiar with software such as AutoCAD and Inventor
- You have sound Project Management skills
Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!