Doka is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. The Doka Group is a company of the Umdasch Group
and employs more than 6,000 people in over 70 countries.
You will be reporting to the Team Leader, this position requires someone who understands the formwork and shoring, and can manage formwork design planning independently and support in the sales proposal and pitching.
- As Senior Project Technician, you will have regular contact with customers and the sales organization as a problem solver and discussion partner.
- You work with sales to produce AutoCAD drawings using Doka formwork systems during the proposal stage of construction projects and finalize the drawings to be used for actual jobsites.
- You ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient designs.
- You provide material lists for quotations to Sales and Operations team, for shipments to the site
- You support the Sales Team by determining appropriate formwork solutions that meet the customers' needs (economically, and in compliance with safety and regulatory guidelines).
- You ensure that work is designed with available inventory and in conformance with contractual obligations.
- You ensure that the policies, procedures, programs, standards of performance and compliance are adhered to.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
- Minimum five (5) years of formwork, construction and shoring field experience
- Knowledge in Doka Formwork Systems will be an advantage
- Outstanding skills in AutoCAD 2D, skills in revit is an advantage
- Outstanding skills in Microsoft Office
- Well developed analytical skills and technical proficiency.
- Excellent proficiency in English
You should apply for this job if you have
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Well developed analytical skills and technical proficiency
- Ability to work in a team environment on standard and major projects.
- Willingness to travel and be mobile.