You will be reporting to the Team Leader, this position requires someone who understands the formwork and scaffolding, and can manage formwork design planning independently and support in the sales proposal and pitching.
- As Senior Project Engineer, you will have regular contact with customers and the sales organization as a problem solver and discussion partner.
- You work with sales to produce AutoCAD drawings using Doka formwork systems during the proposal stage of construction projects and finalize the drawings to be used for actual jobsites.
- You ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient designs.
- You prepare specifications and calculations for static quotes and deliveries.
- You provide material lists for quotations to Sales and Operations team, for shipments to the site
- You participate in staff training programs ensuring continuous training is provided in calculations, formwork, product knowledge, computer systems/software applications, etc.
- You support the Sales Team by determining appropriate formwork solutions that meet the customers' needs (economically, and in compliance with safety and regulatory guidelines).
- You ensure that work is designed with available inventory and in conformance with contractual obligations.
- You ensure that the policies, procedures, programs, standards of performance and compliance are adhered to.