With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Asia Pacifc (APAC) is a region of Doka Group whereas the Regional Management is based out of Singapore and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore. Moreover, the Regional Management of Doka APAC supports projects across other countries in Asia Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka Group is continuously expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific Region. As a result, a new and exciting opportunity based in Sucat, Muntinlupa was created to assist in the creation and implementation of effective marketing communication strategies including traditional, digital, and social media aim to strengthen Doka's reputation in the formwork and construction industry.
In this newly created position, the Senior Marketing Communications Executive - APAC will play an important role in supporting the countries across Asia Pacific in drafting, reviewing and updating all marketing related contents, communications, and materials as per company standards and policies, so as to maximize the positive exposure of Doka in local and international markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will provide support in the content and design requirements of company marketing materials, including presentations, leaflets, brochures, emails, infographics, corporate templates, and corporate website.
- You will manage the organization’s website and blog (e.g. Doka Xpress, 2gether) — regularly publishing, editing, and updating pages
- You will oversee the production of e-newsletters and recommend new opportunities to engage subscribers and increase list size.
- You will assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns and plans to promote content, particularly online via social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- You will manage work with vendors as required (e.g. graphic designers, photographer, videographer, print vendor, etc.).
- You will collaborate with team members across all departments to create and edit dynamic, engaging content for Doka publications, marketing materials and communications.
- You will participate in proofreading of all internal and external pieces created by the communications team.
Required (Education and Technical)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing communications, digital marketing, or related field.
- Commanding knowledge of integrated communication strategies such as digital, print, and events
- Strong background in marketing automation, content management, and CRM tools
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships
- Basic skills in using video creation and graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, iMovie)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or any related degree
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional, regional teams, and outside vendors
- Ability to juggle priorities, stay flexible, and manage projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and execute new and creative ideas
- Self-starter, motivated to develop a strong social media presence
- High energy and positive, proactive attitude
- Strong work ethic and a “growth mindset” – an orientation towards trying and innovating new things
- Open to travel locally and internationally
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Ideally has background working in the formwork or construction industry
- Experience working in a regional or global marketing role, within a multinational environment is highly preferred
If this is you, wait no more! APPLY NOW or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter APAC, +63 908 890 5593 for further information.