Our System Formwork team in West Malaysia needs a Grade A Formwork Instructor with excellent trainer, communicator and project manager - that will be YOU.
You'll relish joining a fast growing major corporation where all that matters is results. You’ll love a challenge in a fast paced performance driven organisation that’s determined to be the best in the world – no compromise. Delivering results and being one step ahead is what you’re all about. You’ll be given ownership with full empowerment to act and opinions will count.
You'll be a high energy self-starter with an insatiable drive for success and personal growth. You’ll be a master at managing your time and have a passion for problem solving. You will be a fantastic communicator who is technically astute, and one who relishes challenges. With your amazing disciplined rituals you will maximise the value from every minute for every project assigned to you.
You’ll play an important role in managing the communications with the clients, not limited to the followings:
- Provide on-site advisory to clients on formwork solutions and installations while trouble-shooting technical problems at job site and execute formwork solutions
- Provide professional briefing and training to contractors and appointed workers during the initial assembling of system formwork
- Provide high productivity on site (work Preparations, manpower planning, training)
- Act as the liaison between job site and Project Manager/ Coordinator to monitor correct use of equipment at jobsite
- Ensure that the customer/ client carry and practice safe and contractually agreed USE/ APPLICATIONS/ ASSEMBLY of formwork on the construction site
- Attend site meeting with customer/ clients
- Monitor the material delivery and ensure that it is return at site, while communicate on material delivery status and ensure its within the timeline stated
- Prepare and submit site and daily reports with clients’ acknowledgement
- Discuss with clients’ on any concerns, progress updates and gives advice to client. Ensure communications also shared to respective parties to mitigate potential issue
You’ll be responsible to nurture existing clients into their new projects by producing outstanding solutions from a range of high quality products and conceptual services.
YOU must be our best “Brand Ambassador” and an exemplar in terms of product promotion, prospecting and networking to keep our organisational service offerings relevant and in the vanguard of innovation within this fast-moving sector.
Our people strategy is to recruit the best people and to invest in your performance development so that together we can fulfil our immense potential, achieve our vision and reap the rewards that come with success. Oh, and let’s have lots of laughs along the way!
With our brand name being established in 1956 and further family history dating back for over 150 years, we are a global organisation with solid foundations, leading on Formwork solutions. With 160 locations in 70 countries and over 7,000 employees worldwide, we have achieved stellar growth and have huge development plans, of which you will be a part of! We’re determined to continue to drive such excellent growth and grow our business in West Malaysia. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity – if this excites you and you want to be part of the success story, read on!
YOU are guaranteed a stimulating, challenging and rewarding time. This culture allows you to have the mentality of developing your own business and to contribute to a fast paced and leading globally successful organisation - the sky's the limit for your own success! You’ll also benefit from the best training around embracing the very latest ideologies – we’re passionate about your personal development.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience with International formwork systems,
- Knowledge in Doka Formwork Systems will be an advantage
- Ability to ready construction drawings on AutoCAD 2D is an advantage
- Outstanding skills in Microsoft Office
- Well developed analytical skills and technical proficiency.
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Strong communication skills with concise and clarity to multiple stakeholder e.g. clients
You should apply for this job if you have
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Hands-on mentality and engaged personality, confident attitude
- Ability to work in a MNC environment and working with external stakeholders
- Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed
- Strong Project management with problem solving capabilities
- Willingness to travel and be mobile
Working days are 5.5 days from Monday to Saturday. We offer medical, insurance coverage for employee and dependents, optical, dental, trainings and work with a diverse group of colleagues.