Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. Doka is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 7,000 people in over 70 countries.
As Senior Engineer and Expert for Tunnels you are responsible for ...
- Development of formwork solutions for tunnel construction based on customer and project requirements
- Education and knowledge transfer to the global engineering team
- Technical support in offer development and customer meetings
- Guiding international project teams with the expertise knowledge in the field of tunnel construction and tunnel formwork design
- Technical project strategies
- Initiating and supporting system development and product optimization
- Mentoring young engineers in order to develop their technical skills
- Preparation and approval of technical solutions (e.g. concepts, execution drawings, method statements, etc.)
- Transfer of industry best practices into the team and the organization
- Technical education (Technical college, Higher technical college, Technical University) with degree in civil engineering, preferably in underground construction
- At least 5 years of professional experience with focus on underground construction (construction management or technical design in conventional tunneling is a plus)
- Extended knowledge in mechanical engineering and design of steel constructions
- Basic knowledge of formwork solutions in underground construction
- Due to your innovative ability and your solutions approach you try to fulfill customer requirements in the best possible way.
- You have experience in leadership of temporary teams and you are able to manage multiple projects.
- Hands-on mindset, a high level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanor are just as much part of your personality as a structured and reliable way of working
- You have fluent English skills (German is a plus).
- You have good skills in Autocad (Revit or Tekla is a plus).
- You are flexible for travelling.
The position is classified as group IV according to the collective agreement of the wood-processing industry. That would mean a yearly minimum wage of EUR 37.557,38. There would be extra payments if your qualification and relevant working experience allow for them.
We are looking forward to your convincing application!