With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka East Asia Pacifc (EAP) is a region part of Doka Group and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka EAP supports projects across many other Countries in Asia & Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Are you keen to take part in the acquisition of Large Scale Civil Projects in APAC Region?
Doka is expanding into the Civil market and consequently is enhancing its regional Large Scale Projects Team and is in need of a Senior Civil Engineer, who will partner with a Regional Business Development Manager to focus on the acquisition of Large Scale Cvil Projects. In this role, you will take an active part in one of the most exciting and iconic civil projects across Asia Pacific.
Your key responsibilities include:
- You collaborate with a Regional BD Manager for Civil Projects to support with engineering design concepts and drawings for the tender/offer/submission stage of Large Scale Civil Projects and produce AutoCAD drawings using Doka formwork systems
- You ensure that drawings indicate proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient designs
- You prepare specifications and calculations for static quotes and deliveries
- You partner with the internal Global Expertise Center & Regional Engineering Teams for engineering drawings and design execution
- You take an active part in jobsite & customer visits
Required (Education and Technical)
- Enhanced Education Background in Civil Engineering
- Outstanding System Formwork Engineering Experience and track record in particular with international Civil Projects
- Strong design skills in AutoCAD 2D and ideally 3D
- Excellent communication skills in English
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Strong ability to read, interpret and understand structural and architectural contract drawings
- Proven track record in developing engineering design concepts and translating to customer needs
- Well-developed probing and analytical skills
- Engaging and self-motivated and proactive personality
- Willingness to travel across Asia Pacific
The position involves frequent travelling across the Region, while the location of the Job shall be ideally at our Doka Office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Apply NOW or contact our Senior Recruiter, Joylyn delos Reyes for further information.