With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka East Asia Pacifc (EAP) is a region of Doka Group and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka EAP supports projects across many other Countries in Asia & Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Are you a natural team player, passionate about Scaffolding and looking for a new challenge? Then apply for our new position as Scaffolding Engineer with Doka East Asia & Pacific Region.
As a Scaffolding Engineer your main responsibilities comprise:
- Preparing scaffolding drawings for quotation and execution
- Conducting structural analyses of scaffolding based on accepted local standards
- Providing on-site technical support when necessary
- Coordinating closely with Regional Scaffolding Manager EAP regarding technical issues and scaffolding activities
- Coordinating closely with EAP countries, including but not limited to sales and engineering departments to support throughout the offer-to-execution process
- Participating in sales meetings with clients to assist and advise in the proposal stage
- Generating material lists to support quotations and deliveries
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Engineering Degree from a recognized institution, relevant to the role
- At least 3-year experience in scaffold engineering including shoring and industrial applications
- 3D CAD knowledge – ACAD or Tekla or Revit
- Rstab for structural analyses
Preferred additional qualifications:
- BIM Modeling knowledge
- Previous experience with scaffolding contractors
- Ringlock experience
- Regional experience in EAP
- In-depth understanding of H&S compliance rules
Location of the job is our brand new office at Doka Philippines in Sucat/Muntinlupa - Metro Manila.