With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to path-breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka East Asia Pacifc (EAP) is a region part of Doka Group and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka EAP supports projects across many additional Countries in Asia & Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
In order to strengthen the market position of Doka in Asia Pacific and to focus on particularly Sales Development & Upskilling of the EAP Region Sales Force, Doka EAP offers an exciting, newly created opportunity, as Sales (Product) Trainer Asia Pacific. In this role you will take the lead of designing and conducting product orientated sales trainings & workshops and full training programs across EAP Region in close collaboration with Doka Group Sales Academy. Moreover, you are facilitating individual development plans and provide coaching for Sales Staff in the region.
Your key responsibilities include:
- You design, develop & conduct Sales orientated product and added value sales Trainings & Workshop (Programs/Curricula) in close collaboration with Doka Group Sales Academy
- You oversee and manage all Sales Trainings (Onboarding & Development) in the Region
- You teach values of Doka Products and inspire the Sales team
- You accompany Sales Employees of EAP Region and provide Coaching to reach their individual sales target and support in identifying training and development needs in close collaboration with Head of Sales Country
- You are actively involved in the recruiting of new Sales Individuals and to further optimize the talent acquisition process for Sales staff in Asia Pacific
- You analyse competition products and include the knowledge into the training & development program
- Extensive Travelling across the Region
Required (Education and Technical):
- Education in Business Economics or Engineering
- Outstanding Sales Experience in an international System Formwork Company
- System Formwork Engineering Background
- International Work Experience
- Very good sales management skills especially in negotiation and closing
- Good financial understanding/business acumen (Margin Drivers, Discount Policy, Pricing Strategies, …)
- Strong Capability to teach and conduct/provide Trainings & Workshops individually
- Well-developed skills to inspire Sales personnel
- Proactive and effective interpersonal relationship & communication and feedback skills
- Decisive, assertive and result-driven person with the ability to motivate/inspire others; High Self Reflection, Hands-on mentality and engaged personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel extensively
Preferred Skills & Background:
- Higher Education / Degree in Economics, Engineering; MBA
- Previous Sales Trainer Experience
- Professional Work Experience in Asia Pacific
Location of the job is flexible within APAC, ideally either in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, or India.
If this is you, wait no more! APPLY NOW or contact Andreas Lang, Head of HR East Asia Pacific Region +65 81 25 14 57 for further information.