Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets itself apart through strategic personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Are you looking to begin a career in Sales in a global company? Are you passionate, driven and motivated to succeed?
We are looking for a Sales Trainee to join our growing operation in Melbourne.
For your application to be successful you will need to be self motivated, disciplined and have a passion for sales and customer service.
A comprehensive training and onboarding process will be provided during your first month in our East Asia Pacific Offices based in Singapore.
After returning from your training and development you will take on the following main duties and responsibilities:
- To generate and take enquiries on behalf of the Sales team
- To support the sales team with their daily requirements
- To be the interface for all departments in the business
- To be the first point of contact for our Sales team and growing customer base
This position will be the stepping stone to grow and develop into a professional Sales Executive within the Doka Group.
Required (Education and Technical)
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Highly proficient in the use of all MS Office applications
Required (Attributes and Skills)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening and probing skills to diagnose client requirements and internal stakeholder requirements
- Very structured, disciplined and organised with their approach to work
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player with an engaging and confident personality
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Apply NOW or contact Alexandra Blasi HR Manager Doka Australia, +61 2 8796 0500 to get further information.