Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. The Doka Group is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 6,000 people in over 70 countries.
Summary Of Position:
The Sales Support role has the responsibility to improve market intelligence by continually driving the research of project opportunities, filling the project funnel for sales and follow up to ensure maximization of sales opportunities in the market(s). Provides support for the development of Sales team including product / technical applications, recommendations for solutions to meet customer needs, knowledge and usage of all resources available. Develop and implement strategies to continually improve market knowledge throughout the Farwest Branch.
- Improve market intelligence, customer knowledge, project knowledge, and managing these opportunities through Victori (CRM).
- Partner with the Area/Branch Manager, Sales Manager and Account Managers as applicable to increase knowledge of available opportunities throughout the market.
- Implements sales tools to improve productivity and performance of the team.
- Continuous follow up of potential opportunities / customers to support the Farwest on plan for development.
- Support in developing both new and existing accounts and expand business.
- Support in system selection and suggestions for technical solutions.
- Understanding and up to date on competitive systems/solutions and strategies in all areas.
- Develop training manuals, presentation materials, etc. in support of Sales.
- Communicate clearly and collaborate with sales and engineering, as required, to support in developing outstanding proposals and presentations.
- Develop sales presentations for focus projects/customers that will clearly demonstrate benefits of Doka to our customers.
Other Responsibilities/Peripheral Functions:
- Possible overnight travel as required. Improve, develop and support the branch and the customers.
- Visits job sites as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Continually develops and shares product knowledge.
- Assists in ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Conducts day-to-day business related activities in compliance with all Sales, Engineering, and national policies, procedures and business practices.
- Collaborates with the Area/Branch Manager, Sales Manager and Account Managers as applicable ensuring company and branch sales initiatives are aligned and achieved.
- 2-5 years of Doka related experience or equivalent.
- Experience in concrete forming, construction industry and marketplace. Doka experience preferred.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Experienced in AutoCAD, project management software and computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills.
- Organized team player with strong leadership skills and excellent time management skills. Able to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- General understanding of US regulations, local and national codes, legislation and trends impacting the formwork industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, follow-up and negotiation skills along with a strong numerical aptitude required.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and handles all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated, assertive, team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
This position requires the ability to support the branch sales function and resolve operations related issues on short notice with minimal information.
Extensive daily interaction with colleagues, management and customers. Communicates effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally.
This position requires the ability to think strategically and analytically. Able to envision the broader picture and understand the impact of his/her accountabilities as they relate to the entire company. Position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to be organized and manage time to meet deadlines.
Working conditions vary from that of an office environment: dry, cool, well lighted, to outside conditions (equipment yard), high noise level in certain areas and extreme outdoor temperatures.
Doka offers terrific career opportunities, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, company paid life insurance, supplemental voluntary term life insurance, 401k retirement plan (Roth and Non-Roth), AFLAC policies, paid time off (sick/personal, vacation, floating holiday and company paid holidays) and an exciting opportunity to join in a Sales Support position as a member of Doka's Farwest Branch Sales team.
If working with some of the most impressive construction projects in the US and joining an industry leader excites you, please submit your resume by clicking below.
Visit us on-line at www.dokausa.com for additional information on Doka USA, Ltd.
Doka is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A company of the Umdasch Group
External candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.