Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. Doka is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 7,000 people in over 70 countries.
Digital solutions inspire us. And so do productive construction sites.
Both of these factors shape our motivation to set the pace for innovation and digitization in the construction industry.
With numerous digital innovations, we are setting new standards that now need to be established on the market together with a young, dynamic team. Does this sound like an exciting task for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
In this newly created role as Sales Manager Digital Services (m/f/d), you will be responsible for selling our digital solutions as part of a young, highly dynamic team. This includes:
- New customer acquisition - you will give the professional starting signal for Doka sales of digital services in Scandinavia.
- In addition to new customer acquisition, you will expand the product portfolio of existing Doka customers on a national level
- You will conduct price negotiations and be responsible for profitable deals
- You will plan and pursue your sales targets in close coordination with the strategic sales targets of the division
- You will convey Doka's "upbeat construction" mindset by providing competent customer advice
- Implementing the services on site and ensuring their smooth operation
- Carrying out system training for customers
- Ongoing support for technical inquiries
- With this area of responsibility, you will contribute to creating "awareness" among construction companies for Doka's pioneering role in the field of digital innovations in construction.
You can already prove industry and/or topic-related sales successes and the following qualifications distinguish you?
- Completed technical or business education
- Several years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in the construction industry with a high affinity for digital / IT solutions
- Experience in lead generation and new customer acquisition
- Affinity for new technologies and the potentials in construction ("lean construction")
- High degree of success orientation and entrepreneurial thinking to successfully implement the sales strategy and achieve sales goals
- Self-confident and dynamic appearance as well as negotiation skills (including with executive level decision makers)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Are you interested in this challenging position?
We are looking forward to your convincing application!