With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Formwork Australia is a subsidiary of the Doka Group across 3 Branches in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane). To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
- Are you a self motivated and disciplined person?
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you have a passion for Sales?
- Are you looking to work for a global success story?
- Are you looking to make a difference to an organisation?
If you fit the above criteria then we are looking for you. We are a privately owned global company providing material to the building and construction industry.
Doka Group is expanding its presence in Victoria and due to business growth and our agreesive increased targets in the next few years, we have a request for professional sales executives with a proven track record.
You will be responsible for meeting the needs of new and current clients through the sale of Doka solutions and products. You will be responsible for expanding Doka's presence in Victoria and increasing sales so as to strengthen Doka's position in the market. You will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager in Melbourne, Victoria.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To identify and secure potential customers and projects
- To respond to sales enquires and convert them into orders
- To prepare and present proposals to clients to meet their requirements
- To achieve the annual sales target assigned by Head of Sales
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes, above average base salary plus commissions, superannuation and a car allowance. If being part of a successful and rewarding journey appeals to you please contact us to discuss the role.
Required (Education and Technical)
- 3-5 years of strong sales experience
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Strong sales skills in negotiation and closing
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Understanding of CRM tools
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Well-developed analytical skills and strong numerical aptitude
- Good listening and probing skills to diagnose client requirements
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and the resilience
- Engaging and confident personality
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Apply NOW or contact Alexandra Blasi HR Manager Doka Australia, +61 2 8796 0500 to get further information.