Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Covering some of the fastest developing economies in the global construction market, Doka’s Middle East & Africa office oversees operations from Cape Town to Istanbul. Based from its regional headquarters in Dubai, which includes both offices and a distribution centre, Doka’s MEA operation has been structured to provide maximum agility for its subsidiaries, allowing it to react quickly to market changes and to extend the highest levels of support for its clients.
Doka’s MEA office covers the following subsidiaries: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa and Mozambique.
Doka’s MEA Office also supports projects across the African continent and Central Asia.
Doka MEA is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
This position will be based in Pakistan, ideally in Karachi or Islamabad.
- Identify potential customers and projects in Pakistan
- Develop & maintain an updated project list for Pakistan market
- Develop new and already existing contacts for accounts and generate business
- Follow up on enquiries, prepare formwork offers in coordination with MEA engineering & sales support
- Prepare and present formwork proposals to contractors, developers and decision makers
- Sell our systems and products and initial field service for simple solutions and standard products
- In cooperation with management, produce plans, budgets and forecasts
- Gain and maintain a comprehensive knowledge about Doka products and services
- Knowledge about how Doka products and services compare with the competition
- Be accountable for all credit interactions with the customer and ensure payment is received in full
- Work towards and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Ensure the number of prospect calls each month does not fall below the agreed standard
- Ensure there is a full knowledge of all the key customers decision makers and key influencers
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Preferably Pakistani national
- Civil Engineering degree
- Formwork sales experience in the Region
- Ideally basic formwork engineering knowledge
- Extensive network in the construction industry in Pakistan is a plus
- Fluent Urdu and English language skills
Skills / Characteristics
- Prepared to travel regularly/ extensively
- Understand the construction methodology
- Passionate to find solutions for clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in selling value-added solutions
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Proactive and sales-driven personality