With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge! Doka Philippines will be a subsidiary of Doka Group with head office in Manila.
Are you interested to take that next step to level up your career and become Sales Engineer with Doka Philippines?
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Philippines through its subsidiary Doka Philippines and therefore as a Sales Engineer you will meet the needs of new and current clients through the sale of Doka solutions and products. You will be responsible to expand Doka’s presence in Philippines and increase sales that strengthens Doka’s position in the market and report to the Head of Sales of Doka Philippines.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To identify and solicit potential customers and projects to secure business
- To respond to sales enquires and convert them into orders
- To prepare and present proposals to clients to meet their requirements
- To track the fulfillment of each project delivery closely
- To achieve the annual sales target assigned by Head of Sales
Required (Education and Technical)
- Bachelor degree in engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Structural or Construction)
- 3-5 years of strong sales experience within the construction and building materials industry
- Experience in selling a premium product
- Strong sales management skills especially in negotiation and closing
- Philippines construction knowledge and experience
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Well-developed analytical skills and strong numerical aptitude
- Good listening and probing skills to diagnose client requirements
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to quickly bounce back from disappointments (resilience)
- Engaging and confident personality
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino language
- Willingness to travel and be mobile
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Design engineering experience in system formwork
- Understanding of the rental business in formwork industry
- Doka sales experience
- International experience in the construction industry
Doka Philippines offers great benefits above market standard. Please contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Recruiter, +63 908 890 5593 in case of any questions. Apply NOW and become part of a huge success story.