Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Malaysia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
as a Sales Engineer/ Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales. You will carry a revenue target to support the overall team and individual sales target.
- You are responsible for the sales KPIs (Revenue, Gross margin and collection)
- You devise and implement sales strategies in practice, and the most profitable way to win and service business for the company
- You are responsible for identify & soliciting potential customers and projects in order to secure business while manage and maintain a pipeline capable of delivering the budget
- You develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through-face-to-face contact with the customers
Customer service and satisfaction
- You ensure client satisfaction in all stages of the project i.e. acting as a link between the client and the internal departments.
- You manage key accounts and projects brought in, until closing and return of products
- You build a strong and profitable relationship with personnel in customer organisation
- You take quality enquiries
- You respond to enquiries for sales business received by whatever means and converting these enquires into orders
- You sell and service the solution/product
- You conduct regularly scheduled jobsite service visits instructing the workers in the proper and safe utilization of equipment thereby shortening their learning curve
- You ensure that the customer is satisfied with the equipment and the production he/she is obtaining and insure proper recording and coordination of shipments & returns.
- You ensure correct usage and maintenance of Doka sales systems and tools
- You communicate clearly and collaborate with engineering and operations team mates
- You are accountable to all credit interactions with the customer and ensuring payment is received in full
- In conjunction with management, producing plans, budgets, forecasts (effectively using the Victori II tool) subsequently delivery against these plans.
What you need to succeed.
- Professional requirements
- Technical education & experience in selling or working in Civil like MRT/LRT, tunnels
- 3-5 years strong civil / technical experience within construction or construction related industry. you should be able to read plans and understand formwork
- Strong sales management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, follow-up and negotiation skills and astrong numerical aptitude
- Team oriented and positive attitude
- Must be able to speak and write in Mandarin
We offer a fulltime position with flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, we have full medical and insurance coverage, with dental, optical, medical check up benefits.