as a Sales Engineer/ Manager, you will be reporting to the Area Sales Manager. you will carry a revenue target to support the overall team and individual sales target.
- You are responsible for the sales KPIs (Revenue, Gross margin and collection)
- You devise and implement sales strategies in practice, and the most profitable way to win and service business for the company
- You are responsible for identify & soliciting potential customers and projects in order to secure business while manage and maintain a pipeline capable of delivering the budget
- You develop both new and existing accounts and expand business through-face-to-face contact with the customers
Customer service and satisfaction
- You ensure client satisfaction in all stages of the project i.e. acting as a link between the client and the internal departments.
- You manage key accounts and projects brought in, until closing and return of products
- You build a strong and profitable relationship with personnel in customer organisation
- You take quality enquiries
- You respond to enquiries for sales business received by whatever means and converting these enquires into orders
- You sell and service the solution/product
- You conduct regularly scheduled jobsite service visits instructing the workers in the proper and safe utilization of equipment thereby shortening their learning curve
- You ensure that the customer is satisfied with the equipment and the production he/she is obtaining and insure proper recording and coordination of shipments & returns.
- You ensure correct usage and maintenance of Doka sales systems and tools
- You communicate clearly and collaborate with engineering and operations team mates
- You are accountable to all credit interactions with the customer and ensuring payment is received in full
- In conjunction with management, producing plans, budgets, forecasts (effectively using the Victori II tool) subsequently delivery against these plans.