Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200. The regional team of Doka Latin America is responsible for give support to 6 countries : Central America, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Chile and Brasil.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets itself apart through strategic personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
The Regional Yard Operations Manager is a central position in our Regional Operations team. You will support a team of Yard Operations staff in the respective countries , manage industrial and labour relations matters, lead safety initiatives, manage inbound and outbound logistics operations and manage the recondition and pre assembly of equipment in the yard and warehouse. Your responsibilities will be varied each day with new operational challenges that present themselves.
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your experience and understanding of Logistics and Operations in a company which prides itself on having a unique operational structure and set up.
This role is ideal for someone that is proactive, motivated and willing to get their hands dirty to appreciate what each of their team members does on a daily basis. If you are seeking a challenging next step in your career this opportunity may be what you are searching for.
- You have prior people management experience in yard operations / manufacturing operations / warehouse operations
- You have gained team management experience with exposure to industrial and labour relations matters including operating under an Enterprise Agreement
- You understand safe working procedures and the requirements for working with machinery and forklifts
- Ideally you will have developed a solid technical know how and advanced knowledge in commercial processes
- Ideally you will have a recognised qualification in Business or Commerce
- Ideally you will have an formworks or manufacturing operations background
- Availability to travel 75% of the time
Are you interested in this opportunity?