With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka East Asia Pacifc (EAP) is a region of Doka Group whereas the Regional Management is based out of Singapore and comprises the following countries with own subsidiaries: Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore. Moreover the Regional Management of Doka EAP supports projects across other Countries in Asia & Pacific.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific Region.
As a result, a new role for a Regional Sales Manager Plywood has opened up. If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational that is growing is growing in Asia Pacific and offers you the unique opportunity to level up your career nationally and internationally, then this role is the opportunity for you.
In this newly created role as Regional Sales Manager Plywood you generate sales for our Plywood (Components) business across Asia Pacific. You will develop and grow this new business segment in selected countries and subsequently expand it across Asia Pacific.
Your key responsibilities are:
- To manage Plywood Sales across Asia Pacific according to the global Plywood strategy
- To identify & solicit potential customers and projects to secure sales targets
- To conduct a strategic overview of the market including market need identification, product identification, product changes required, estimation of market potential, potential customers / projects, competitors
- To build strong and profitable relationships with personnel in customer organizations
- To collaborate with Corporate Business Development for Plywood
- To upskill country sales teams on Plywood related to products & sales processes
This is an individual contributor role and reports to the Head of Sales Asia Pacific.
Required (Educational and Technical)
- Degree in Business Administration or Production Management
- Proven track record and professional sales experience in plywood industry in Asia Pacific
- Excellent understanding of the requirements of plywood business
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and solid knowledge of Sales Tools (CRM, etc.)
- Excellent english language communication skills
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Strong sales fundamentals and skills: listening, probing, negotiation, close.
- Ability to build strong and long lasting relationships particularly with clients
- Ability to communicate and engage with people at different levels in the organization
- Able to work independently and as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be mobile and travel (~60%) in the region
- Solution oriented with divergent thinker
Good to Have (Skills and Background)
- Bachelor degree in Commercial (Business Administration/MBA/Economics or Marketing) OR Engineering (Civil/Mechanical)
- Practical on-site experience
- System formwork experience
- International work experience
Location of the job is flexible across APAC, preferably in Malaysia or Philippines.