With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Panamá is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
DOKA Latin America Region is looking to appoint a pro-active Regional IT Support Senior Analyst who is responsible for all kind of technical IT support across all Branches in Latin America, based out of Panamá City.
Specific responsibilities include:
- You are the first point of contact for any IT related technical issues across all offices in Latin America (Brasil, Chile, Panama, Peru, Mexico and Colombia)
- You are accountable to configure, install and maintain end user PCs as well as peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners and many more across all offices in Latin America
- You diagnose and resolve hardware, software and any general end user technical problems
- You solve technical issues with company software and productivity applications
- You document support incidents in a work-order management system and escalate when deemed necessary
- You work closley and collaborate with the IT Service Department in the Head office in Austria
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience/Knowledge in IT Support and IT Infrastructure
- Proven and outstanding working knowledge of Microsoft 10 and Microsoft Office
- Understanding and experience in common network technologies (TCP/IP, LAN, Routing)
- Fluency in English and Spanish. (Portuguese is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Ability to interpret, analyze and troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong follow through
- Good team player and cultural awareness
We are looking forward to your application until July 31th, 2019.
Scarlet Cunningham | HR Manager