Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. The Doka Group is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 6,000 people in over 70 countries.
Summary Of Position:
The Project Technician AutoCAD Drafter produces AutoCAD drawings and material lists that represent the proper use of Doka USA concrete forming equipment for customers. He/she provides technical assistance to the sales department from the preliminary stage of a project to its completion. The position will be based in Doka's Southeast Branch in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Produces AutoCAD drawings and material lists that represent the proper use of Doka USA
concrete forming equipment for customers.
- Provides technical assistance to the sales team from the preliminary stage of a project to its completion.
- Provides material lists for quotations and shipments to the site.
- Produces and ensures that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka USA forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient designs.
- Provides analysis and design/price calculations as required (based upon level of experience and education).
- Ensures that the work is designed with available inventory and in conformance with contractual guidelines.
- Participated in job site visits, identifies any improper implementation and can take action ensuring corrective measures are immediately implemented.
- HS Graduate or equivalent technical school education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (civil, structural or construction) a plus.
- Experience in concrete forming and shoring applications and design a plus.
- Experienced in AutoCAD, project management software and computer applications.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Extensive daily interaction with internal colleagues, management and customers.
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills.
- Willing and able to learn new products, concepts and techniques.
- Organized team player able to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
Doka offers terrific career opportunities, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, company paid life insurance, supplemental voluntary term life insurance, 401k retirement plan (Roth and Non-Roth), AFLAC policies, short-term disability, paid time off (sick/personal, vacation, floating holiday and company paid holidays) and an exciting opportunity to join as a Project Technician AutoCAD Drafter in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
If joining an industry leader excites you, please submit your resume with salary history and requirements by clicking the “Apply Now " button.
Visit us on-line at www.dokausa.com for additional information on Doka USA, Ltd.
Doka is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A company of the Umdasch Group
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.