Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program.
For our new Business Unit we are looking for a professional and highly motivated person for Project Scouting Management. In this position you will be responsible for:
- Evaluate, monitor and manage a global project list for Large Scale Projects
- Evaluate and research global and regional databases for relevant information
- Support our global scouting network with data analysis
- Screen global construction projects until selection decision and keep active communicate to contractors and other stakeholders
- Design and implement a defined scouting processes and lounge frequent communication within the internal scouting network
- Develop opportunity & risk analysis to support our regions and countries in the decision making process
- Develop a platform for best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve productivity and quality
- Prepare, provide and present relevant information and analysis
We offer flexible working spaces in Vienna, Linz and Amstetten. For this position the presents in HQ Amstetten will be required from time to time (10-20%).
- Bachelor or Master Degree (Engineering, Commercial or IT)
- Experience in construction or project business and a good commercial understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in process designing and data visualization concepts
- Creating easy to understand reports & dashboards
- Good communication and presentation skills in English (written and verbal), other languages are a plus
- Good intercultural understanding and experience in working in an international company
- Organized and structured team player
- High level of self-motivation and reliability
- Willingness to travel internationally
In this position you will be placed in the collective agreement of the woodworking industry in the use group IV. This corresponds to a minimum monthly collective salary of EUR 2,588.65. The actual salary depends on qualifications and relevant work experience.