With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
In order to support our global Doka organization with system formwork design on top level we newly established the Corporate Engineering Design Center Manila.
Doka Group is growing its presence globally as well as in the Philippines. As part of the expansion plans, we have set up the Corporate Engineering Design Center in Manila. The Corporate Engineering Design Team in Manila is supporting other Doka countries with engineering design. Subsequent to the successful start of the team in February 2019, the team is now looking for additional team members such as (Senior) Project Engineers.
As a Project Engineer, you will be given comprehensive training and support to work on international civil, infrastructure as well as high rise and commercial projects while stationed in Villongco, Manila. Your key responsibilities will be:
- You produce AutoCAD drawings using the Doka Formwork systems during the proposal stage and finalize the working drawing to be used for actual jobsites
- You provide material lists for quotations to sales and to operations for shipments to the sites
- You ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient design
- You analyze and design price calculations as required
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
- Good knowledge and exposure in using AutoCAD 2D / 3D
- General understanding of formwork and its application
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well-developed probing and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Engaging and confident personality
- Excellent communication skills in English language
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!