Doka's expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! It's not just formwork - it's DOKA is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) - and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee's work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program including RRSPs.
- Drive portfolio development of digital products & services at Doka, actively steer its' deployment and lifecycle in multiple markets.
- Understands the broader picture and influences projects and decisions from the viewpoint of competitive landscape, industry trends and/or technical innovations that may impact Doka's success
- Closely cooperate with design- and engineering-teams during product development with a strong focus on improving customer value propositions;
- Actively observe the evolution of markets and the competition to constantly adapt the customer value propositions;
- Develop compelling offerings for different customer segments based on a profound understanding of markets and customer requirements;
- Enable sales teams to pilot and introduce new digital products & services in their markets;
- Actively capture customer feedback and interpret and present findings to different target groups such as senior management and design- and engineering-teams.
I order to be successful at this position you have to have:
- University degree in IT, business or engineering combined with relevant professional training in software, project management methodologies or similar is beneficial
- 3 years working experience in the field of IoT, digital products & services or product management;
- Sound understanding of digital business models and pricing schemes;
- Sound understanding of relevant technologies in the field of IoT, data analytics and web-based technologies;
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of our customers, partner and colleagues and turn them into practical solutions
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing feature
- Strong analytical capabilities to analyze and connect data from different sources and develop offerings for all customer segments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross-discipline teams and demonstrate impact without direct influence
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We offer a working environment that inspires:
Perspectives: Because we take your wishes seriously;
Future: Because a job in an international family company is your future;
Know-how: Because the best employees want to be educated to the optimum;
Variety: Because different activities expand your horizon and knowledge;
We offer monthly fulltime salary of EUR 3 700-- depending on qualification and experience.