Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program.
You know concrete construction sites in building construction, modern construction methods and construction technologies not only of photos and now want to bring your knowledge in an international company? Have you already gained experience as a Product Manager and now you want to control your own product portfolio and the lifecycle of your systems in the area of formwork? Or do you already manage complex projects and lead your project teams with enthusiasm to the goal and success?
Take your chance and strengthen as a product manager the group "Building Construction".
In our team you take on the following tasks:
- Strategic and operational control of the product portfolio, taking into account regional market requirements (focus on wall and floor formwork)
- Understanding the problems of our customers and the requirements of the market. Turn creative solutions into reality.
- Development of sales and marketing concepts along the product life cycle.
- Creation of meaningful business plans and market potential analyzes
- Lead innovation projects from idea to market launch of new products and services
- Active promotion of experience and knowledge exchange in the company (products, markets, construction methods, competitors)
- Developing arguments for the sales organization and conducting internal and external product training
- Completed technical or commercial education with a high level of technical understanding
- Professional experience 3-5 years in the field of formwork technology or construction engineering
- First experience in leading a team
- Experience in product or innovation management is an advantage
- Strong customer focus - Sales experience coupled with entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactive, inspiring personality with the joy of international cooperation
- Structured and analytical way of working with quick comprehension
- Very good knowledge of English, other languages beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally
In this position you will be placed in the collective agreement of the woodworking industry in the use group IV. This corresponds to a minimum monthly collective salary of EUR 2,588,65. The actual salary depends on qualifications and relevant work experience.