With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
The Procurement Process Specialist (m/f/d) will be responsible for the cross-country implementation of effective operative procurement processes in the Support Unit Europe. Furthermore, you will help the area to digitize and automate the purchase to pay process, with the support of tools and collaboration with Category and Area Managers.
Among other tasks you are responsible for:
- Improving and developing procurement processes including the purchase to pay process to fully align supply and demand by supporting all stakeholders and internal customers to guarantee a smooth and productive sourcing operation
- Ensuring compliance of the purchase to pay process according to Global PCM guidelines by giving feedback to supported areas on compliance implications and deviations to the process, changes in policies and related forms as well as running internal control system to check the compliance of processes
- Identifying and creating potential catalog opportunities as well as implementing and maintaining e-catalogs to internal customers
- Implementation of procurement relevant processes in preparation for a SAP implementation
- Supporting all levels of testing as required (SAP, ARIBA etc.) as well as driving data analysis
- Solving 1st level issues for internal costumers to ensure targets and metrics are achieved
We are looking for a proactive and flexible person with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to address challenges in a constructive manner. In addition we look for the following qualifications:
- Technical, commercial or purchasing diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience in defining, writing and implementing business processes and data standards in one or more of the following data areas: item, customer and suppliers
- Experience in SAP ARIBA Catalog and Supplier enablement process desirable
- Experience in extracting data and developing reports in an ERP environment
- Excellent language skills (spoken and written) in English and German
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to drive change in a decentralized organization
- Analytical skills and understanding of how data is used for transactional activities
- Ability to build relationships and networks with multiple functions (Teamplayer)
- Travel readiness within Europe
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!