It's more than job. It's a passion.
Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. The Doka Group is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 6,000 people in over 70 countries.
The Payroll/ Benefits Specialist position is responsible for Payroll Administration and Processing and Benefits Administration, Audits and Compliance. ADP WorkforceNow a must, experience working in high volume request industry. Both Tactical and Strategic experience.
- Payroll: Multi-state, union NJ exemptions, knowledge of coding in ADP Workforcenow (pay class/taxes/state exemptions)
- Payroll processing (weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, bonuses, merits, commissions)
- New Hire Entry
- Terminations Entry and Calculations
- Payroll Changes and Calculations
- Union Dues
- Monthly Reporting thru ADP to Finance/ Accounts Payables
- ADP Workforcenow payroll interface improvements including rules aligned with Doka policy
- Payroll Automation efficiency
- Benefits Administration
- Benefits Audits
- Open Enrollment
- Strategic partnership with benefits broker
- Benefits fair and communication experience
- Annual Reports & Compliance Coordination
- FMLA Applications/Disability/ Unemployment
- 401K Administration Forms in-Service Withdrawals, Terminations
- Union Dues Administration
- Worker’s Compensation Administration
- Employee Information (3rd Party) Income Verification
- Surveys Dept. of Labor (by Law) i.e. Illinois dept. of public health
- Task & Notification Messages in ADP (address changes, Direct Deposit, Filing Status, Benefit Enrollment etc.)
- Cigna, Mutual of Omaha, Liberty Mutual, Aflac
- Project Management
- Bachelor Degree, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Masters Preferred
- Strong Communication
- Grammer & Interpersonal Skills
- Good Energy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.