Doka is a world leader in providing innovative formwork, solutions and services in all areas of construction. The company is also a global supplier of well-thought-out scaffolding solutions for a varied spectrum of applications. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, Doka has a high-performing distribution network for advice, customer service and technical support on the spot and ensures that equipment is provided swiftly – no matter how big and complex the project. Doka employs 7,400 people worldwide and is a company of the Umdasch Group, which has stood for reliability, experience and trustworthiness for more than 150 years.As a customer-focused organisation, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees which is why Doka is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging and fast-paced industry.
Doka East Asia Pacific covers one of the largest territorial regions of Doka’s global operations, with branches located in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and the Philippines. Managed and operated from its regional headquarters in Singapore, Doka EAP has played an integral role in some of the region’s most exciting projects including the Sydney Metro project and The Exchange 106 in Kuala Lumpur. By positioning the company as a strategic partner, Doka EAP continues to support its clients from design to completion through a combination of innovative products and systems, as well as the expertise and experience of its team members.
Based from its headquarters in New South Wales, Doka Australia has developed a reputation as a highly reliable and versatile construction partner for some of the nation’s most challenging projects. Through innovative solutions that support a timely, cost-effective delivery, Doka Australia has worked on key projects, varying from residential buildings such as Melbourne’s ‘The Fawkner’ to infrastructure builds such as the bridge and road development of the Western Highway (A8).
As the country continues to expand its scope of work, Doka Australia is on the lookout for career driven professionals to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
The National Broadbase Sales Manager will be responsible for the achievement of the broadbase sales budget including systems, plywood, and component sales and rental. The targets will be achieved by providing direction, guidance, coaching and mentoring to the retail sales force across Australia to ensure that our sales steering processes are being followed. In addition, the role will also be responsible for the management and development of the Canberra / ACT area.
Your other key accountabilities will be:
- To coordinate the planning, training, and optimization of the Retail Sales team resources.
- To ensure customer service levels from the retail team are met
- To ensure that all Doka Compliance requirements are met individually and by the team including sales process
- To ensure that the retail monthly forecasts are accurate and updated in CRM
- To maintain face to face contact with current and future retail clients by carrying out calls with sales people
- To conduct weekly sales forecast meetings and quarterly KPI reviews
- To provide recommendations and support to the Managing Director on marketing requirements and development of the retail revenue and margin budget
- To communicate locally and to the region competitor trends and market developments
Required (Experience and Technical)
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of strong sales experience in the formwork or building materials industry
- You must have prior experience in leading a team
- You must have a strong network in the industry and good customer base
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia
Required ( Attributes and Motivation)
- You have strong leadership skills to manage a diverse team and achieve results
- You are team oriented and has positive attitude – has to fit in with the team
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to handle a variety of tasks, prioritize, and follow-up proactively
- You are self-motivated, assertive, has strong work ethic, and able to work in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- You are willing to travel and be mobile. You must have a driver's license.
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org / +63 9175857705 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!