With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
- Responsible for designing a marketing strategy along with the Head of Sales of the Region to support the strategic plan, complying with the corporate marketing strategy
- Independently managing and coordinating marketing projects (e.g. growth of e-commerce channel, product introductions) within the Region.
- Acting as sparring partner to countries in the conception and implementation of marketing campaigns to promote the Doka brand in countries.
- Support the design and development of sales focused marketing collaterals in accordance with Doka brand guidelines.
- Actively ensure compliance to Doka brand guidelines in all marketing activities.
- Mobilize the collaboration and up-skilling within the Marketing Managers / Marketing Contact Persons in the countries to build up a Marketing network within the Region.
- Proactively sharing best practices with countries and other stakeholders.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback and provide an overview on buyers, buying trends and criteria to support sales in countries.
- Support the development of internal marketing standards and processes.
- Implement the strategies for the Region and drive the roll out and adoption of new products.
- Organize and coordinate end-to-end customer visits.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (Business), Communications or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a similar industry.
- Hands-on mentality, solution-oriented approach to work, flexibility and ability to work in an international team.
- Advanced MS Office skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills. Knowledge of German and other foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Travel requirements will vary between 20 – 30 % of work time.
Together with the Regions Team and Corporate Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy and marketing mix for countries in the Region.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager / Marketing Contact Person in the country in the design and implementation of their marketing activities. The basis of collaboration is an annually developed marketing plan that derives from the targets set in the strategy meetings.
A person in this position will be part of the Sales & Marketing team in Region Western Europe, reporting into the Head of Sales in the Region.
The minimum gross salary for the role is EUR 36.500.-- and shall be evaluated further based upon education and experience.
Last Date for Applications: 25 September, 2019