With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge! Doka India is a subsidiary of Doka Group with head office in Navi Mumbai.
Doka is expanding its presence in India. If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational that has strategic growth plans for Asia Pacific and offers a unique opportunity to grow your career nationally and internationally, then Doka is the place for you!
As the Key Account Manager – Real Estate, you will be responsible for driving sales and profitability goals in your territory through Channel Partners and Distributors operating in the Construction / Building industry. You will focus on exploiting the market potential of the low to mid-rise real estate and commercial segment in Hyderabad.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To drive sales & margin goals for Hyderabad predominantly through channel partners and distributors and ensure a sustainable growth rate
- To manage and maintain a sales pipeline capable of delivering the budget
- To build and grow enduring and profitable customer relationships
- To be accountable for all credit interactions with the customer
- To collaborate with engineering, finance and operations and ensure smooth project delivery for the customer
The role reports to Regional Sales Manager - Real Estate (South), India.
Required (Education and Technical)
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business or related fields
- 7-10 years’ experience with at least 5 years of strong sales experience in construction supply industry
- Experience of sales to mid-low rise residential and commercial segment in construction supply industry
- Strong sales management experience in negotiation and closing
- Strong network of channel partners and distributors operating in construction industry
- Experience in selling a premium product
- Proven knowledge and job site experience in Indian construction market
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- Well-developed analytical skills and strong numerical aptitude
- Good listening and probing skills to diagnose client requirements
- Able to learn quickly
- Engaging and confident personality
- Positive attitude and the ability to persevere and quickly bounce back from disappointments
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel and be mobile
Preferred (Skills and Background)
- Experience in generating sales for a premium product in an existing market that favors non-premium products
- Understanding of the rental business in formwork industry
Location: This position will be based in Hyderabad.