With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Philippines is a 100% subsidiary of Doka Group. Due to Philippines' continuous economic growth and rising demand emerging from investments in infrastructure construction, healthcare, energy plants, educational facilities, and housing projects, Doka opened its first branch in the Philippines last January 2019 and expanded its network and presence in the region.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Are you keen to level up your career?
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Philippines. As part of the expansion plans, we have set up the Branch Engineering Team in Manila that supports Doka Philippines with engineering design and calculation for local projects.
Subsequent to the successful start of the team in January 2019, we are looking for an additional Junior Project Engineer. As a (Junior) Project Engineer, you will be responsible in providing engineering support to all buildings, civil infrastructure, and energy projects of Doka in the Philippines.
If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational firm who offers you a unique opportunity to learn formwork design and to grow your career nationally and internationally, then Doka is the place for you!
- You will provide AutoCAD drawings using the Doka Formwork systems during the proposal stage and finalize working drawings to be used for actual job sites relating to construction projects across the export market of Doka.
- You prepare specifications and calculations for static quotes and deliveries
- You will provide material lists for quotations to Sales and Operations Department for shipments to the site.
- You will ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical, and efficient designs.
- You will analyze and design / price calculations as required.
- You will be visiting the jobsites and customers whenever required.
- Any other official duties as may be assigned by the Management.
Is this YOU?
- You have a Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Architecture, or other equivalent education
- You have an at least 1-3 years of system formwork engineering experience
- You have a proven exposure in using AutoCAD 2D.
- You have a background ideally in using AutoCAD 3D / Revit / Tekla
- You have strong experience in infrastructure and building projects.
- You have a well-developed probing and analytical skills
- You have the ability to work individually and in a team environment
- You can manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines ad budgets.
- You have an engaging and confident personality
- You have excellent communication skills in English Language.
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!