With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
In order to support our global Doka organization with system formwork design on top level we newly established the Corporate Engineering Design Center Manila.
Doka Group is growing its presence in the Philippines. As part of the expansion plans, we are setting up the Corporate Engineering Design Center in Manila which will be a parallel office to the local Doka Philippines country organization.
If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational that is offering you the chance to learn European engineering, and a unique opportunity to start and grow your career nationally and internationally, then Doka is the place for you!
As a (Junior) Project Engineer, you will be given comprehensive training and support to work on international civil, infrastructure as well as high rise and commercial projects while stationed in Villongco, Manila. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- You produce AutoCAD drawings using the Doka Formwork systems during the proposal stage and finalize the working drawing to be used for actual jobsites
- You provide material lists for quotations to sales and to operations for shipments to the sites
- You ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient design
- You analyze and design price calculations as required
Is this YOU?
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
- Good knowledge In AutoCAD 2D, ideally AutoCAD 3D
- (System) Formwork Engineering Experience highly welcomed but not a must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well-developed probing and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Engaging and confident personality
- Excellent communication skills in English language
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at email@example.com / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!