With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka Singapore & Emerging Markets is looking to appoint an enthusiastic HR Executive who is responsible for Payroll and general HR Operations of the Company. We are looking for an approachable and detail-oriented HR Generalist who is happy to be the first point of contact for all employee enquiries and who has solid experience in local rules and regulations. The position reports to the local management with a functional reporting line to the Head of HR Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
- Perform monthly payroll processing (without payroll vendor)
- Be responsible for prompt submission of CPF contribution
- Administer leavers salaries which include tax clearance for SPR/foreign employees and to ensure prompt and accurate filing of government-paid childcare and maternity leave claim
- Maintain an accurate HR database (hard and soft copies), employee records at all times
- Maintain visa / work permit processes and documentation; To handle work passes/LTVP applications and renewal
- Assist in staffs’ entry and exit administration, and draft employment letters or other relevant documents
- Handle employees’ leave, medical and other benefits and overall time management including rectifying clocking errors
- Assist in preparation of IR8A and Appendix 8A for submission to IRAS
- Update or create HR policies and procedures as well as a feasible compensation and benefits structure
- Drive recruitment, selection and onboarding process for vacant positions
- Support employees and superiors during the annual performance dialogues and with arrangement of training and development measures
- Be the first point of contact for all employee enquiries
- Support country management with various topics and projects
- Play an active part in the Area HR network to enhance collaboration, best practice exchange and learning opportunities
- Take the lead for the Singapore organization to implement global or Area HR projects
We are looking for a proactive and flexible person with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to address challenges in a constructive manner. In addition, we look for the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in business, HR Management or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of hands-on payroll (without payroll vendor) & HR Administration experience in Singapore
- SAP HCM Experience is ideal
- Solid knowledge and experience in handling work permit/EP applications with Ministry of Manpower in Singapore and thorough knowledge in local Singapore Employment Law
- Experience in drafting employment letters and related HR paperwork
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to create effective work flows and processes as well as manage projects
- Approachable individual who will build trustful relationships with employees and stakeholders on all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!