With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
We are looking for a people-oriented HR Business Partner for the Singapore location of our dynamic Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific (MEAAP) Area Team. If you are an HR Allrounder who enjoys a varied role with both operational and strategic exposure and if you have at least 5 years of thorough experience within the Asia Pacific region, then this could be the ideal next step for you!
Reporting to the Head of HR MEAAP, you will ensure professional HR Management for the Area Team in Singapore whilst collaborating closely with your counterpart in Dubai. As a proactive member of the MEAAP HR Team, you will help support our country HR teams in their daily business and drive meaningful initiatives based on country requirements and the Group strategy.
- Operational HR management for the area team at the Singapore location including recruitment, on- and offboarding, compensation and benefits structuring, training and development, employee relations and engagement
- Ensure that all activities, processes and documents as well as policies and procedures are in line with the internal company guidelines as well as local law
- Collaborate closely with HR Assistant in regards to employment passes, payroll, tax, insurances and other related topics
- Provide HR support and input for the HR country teams in the area
- Lead and/or support HR projects and/or rollouts within the area and ensure successful and sustainable implementation
- Facilitate trainings and workshops to support team building and/or organizational development based on the needs and requirements of the area
- Support the Head of HR Area in talent management, pre-selection of senior management positions and personnel development
- Use HR Systems confidently (Cornerstone, SmartRecruiters, SAP)
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to support the group strategy and the countries’/area’s requirements
We are looking for a proactive and flexible person with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to address challenges in a constructive manner. In addition, we look for the following qualifications:
- Qualification in business, HR or related disciplines
- Confident level in all MS Office applications and ideally in SAP
- High level of English language skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR in the APAC region, ideally with an established network
- Thorough knowledge in APAC labor laws, regulations and compensation and benefits structures
- Understanding of and willingness to work in a matrix environment focused on collaboration, mutual support and networking
- Deep understanding of cultural differences within the area
- Strong sense for confidentiality, diplomacy and conflict resolution
- Reliable and detail-oriented individual with a confident and friendly attitude
- Ability to build and maintain trustful relationships with stakeholders on all levels
- Prepared to travel within the area
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!