Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program.
To support our Global Key Accounts Team in HQ (Austria) - reporting to the Director GKA/LSP/GEC we are looking for a highly motivated Head of Global Key Accounts who leads the global team. In this role you:
- You are responsible for detailing and the implementation of the Global Key Account Concept
- You lead our Global Key Account Managers remotely
- You Identify potential Global Key Account customers and analyses their needs
- You reevaluate success and performance of existing Global Key Accounts
- You takes over the Global Key Account role for selected customers in Europe
- You provide inputs for other Departments to develop services and products which supports the Global Key Accounts in their Business opportunities
- You coordinate and effectively communicate with all relevant stakeholders within the organization
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or Construction preferred
- 7-10 years Sales or Key Account Management experience with major project and account sales
- Profound experience within the concrete forming industry or related construction equipment industry
- Strong leadership skills and the capability to enable people
- Good communicator and able to connect to people
- Experience in at least two different continents
- Strong organizational, strategic, follow-up, closing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, any other language is a plus (German is a must)
- Extremely self-motivated, assertive, team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Willingness to travel globally
For this position the salary is highly dependent on the location and actual experience.
For further questions please contact Mrs. Sonja Haring or Mrs. Julia Brandl (HR).