null Job Description
Leadership and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the organizational development of the engineering teams and engineering quality within the Region
- Support and help develop the professional and social competencies of the Engineering Managers in the countries and the Regional Engineering Office.
- Is responsible for building a culture of entrepreneurship within the department.
- Build a culture of open and honest communication and actively drives a culture of feedback and collaboration within the team and across functions.
- Build a culture of high-performance within the team.
- Serves as a role model for the team.
Other Responsibilities/Peripheral Functions:
- Support the development of internal standards and processes.
- Implement the strategies for the Region and drive the roll out and adoption of new topics.
- Ensures compliance to standards and procedures and actively builds the culture of safety in all products.
- Support in defining the product strategy for each country.
- Proactively monitor markets for new and improved technologies and provide inputs for product improvements.
- Develops and/or coordinates, the use of assessment systems while taking company standards into consideration.
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. AutoCAD.
- Bachelors / Master's Degree in Engineering (construction, structural, civil, or mechanical required).
- 5 or more years' experience in engineering and/or experience in concrete forming and shoring required. Doka experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive construction-specific practical experience (building construction, site or project management).
- A good working knowledge of standards and regulations that impact the formwork industry.
- Previous experience of having worked in a foreign country
- At least five years of active leadership experience
- German and English language skills is a must for this role. Ability to speak French is an added advantage.
- Travel requirements will vary between 30 - 40 % of work time
The person in this position should have the ability to support the regional engineering team; Regional Engineering Office and countries both functionally and in leadership topics. They should be able to demonstrate a strategic mindset that helps them look beyond their current function and think strategically from a company perspective. The person will be required to bring a problem solving mindset that helps in solving design and field problems on short notice with minimal information.