Doka's expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! It's not just formwork - it's DOKA is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) - and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee's work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program including RRSPs.
We are offering an opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager joining Doka to develop a Safety Division for current and future Safety products & Services on a global scale. This is an exciting entrepreneurial opportunity for someone who can successfully combine strategic insight with exceptional execution and business development skills.
We are seeking for talented managers and business development professionals with senior level experience and international exposure.
- Research international markets of Safety Products & Services on construction sites and develop and implement a Global Business Strategy
Identifying competitors, market segment, market potential, volume, challenges and risks
Identifying the product portfolio and responsibility for Go to markets
Initiate and manage internal and external product development projects
Responsible for financial KPIs and setting mitigation measures
- Work closely with internal network to identify cross selling opportunities
- Lead the process of establishing new international customer relations across various regions
- Experience with Safety Products and Services on construction sites with international exposure
- Experience in sales, new business development, preferably International business
- Willingness to travel regularly, as needed
- Proven experience in developing new business and successfully winning new clients
- Strategic thinker who is strong in business development strategies
- Deep understanding for financial KPIs
- Must be professional, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills
- Independent, proactive working style
- Target and result oriented, as well as a holistic approach
- Open-minded to innovation
- Significant leadership skills with natural authority and positive charisma
- Diploma or Degree in the areas of Construction, Engineering and/or the Economy
- Fluent in English - additional languages advantageous
We are looking forward to your application until end of February 2019.
For this position we offer a minimum salary of 4500€ gross/months - depending on the qualification and experience!